Avocado Chocolate Mousse - RawSep 02, 2019
My lovely friend Nicky Staples originally introduced me to a variation of this Avocado Chocolate Mousse delicious recipe. We made it on one of our wholefood yoga retreats and it was an instant hit. The recipe is dairy-free, vegan and very moreish! No one will guess the main ingredient is avocado!
- 3 Avocados (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons of Coconut Sugar (or alternative)
- ¾ cup of Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Essence
- 1 teaspoon of Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of Tamari
- 2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- ½ cup of good quality Raw Cacao
- Berries for decoration (optional)
- Add all ingredients except the cacao to into a food processor and blend until smooth. Once blended add the cacao and blend accordingly.
- Pour the mixture into individual glasses and refrigerate before serving.
- Sprinkle berries on top prior to serving.