Lunar Abundance: Cultivating More Joy, Peace and Purpose with Dr. Ezzie SpencerFeb 10, 2020
Have you ever been curious about how the moon phases affect your mood, your energy, your creativity or your productivity? What if you could tap into the different cycles of the moon and use them to navigate the natural rhythms in your own life?
Today, I speak to inspiring Dr. Ezzie Spencer on all things related to the moon phases and how to use the moon to create what she calls ‘Lunar abundance’. We also discussed Ezzie’s other passion, rebuilding confidence and trust after a toxic relationship.
So many gems in this podcast:
- What is a lunar abundance
- Why is it important for us to understand the lunar cycles?
- Why we need times of ‘being’ and times of ‘doing’
- How and why we set intentions
- How to let go of things that don’t serve us and step into new – i.e. transform?
- Ways to recover from a toxic relationship
- How to rebuild confidence and trust after a difficult relationship
- Ezzie also shares about her program called re-love
- Free Moon Phase Calendar for 2020
Connect with Ezzie:
Free call to discuss re.love:
Original book: Lunar Abundance : Cultivating Joy, Peace and Purpose using the Phases of the Moon
Companion workbook: Lunar Abundance Reflective Journal: Guidebook to working with the Phases of the Moon
About Dr. Ezzie Spencer:
Dr. Ezzie Spencer is a coach and best-selling author of the book ‘Lunar Abundance’ Cultivating Joy, Peace and Purpose using the Phases of the Moon”, and the companion ‘Lunar Abundance Reflective Journal’. Once a lawyer, she started to work with the moon cycle to reconnect with her intuition, creativity, and emotional wellbeing. This personal passion project became a global coaching business.
Dr. Ezzie has supported tens of thousands of women around the world to heal and harness their personal power. Dr. Ezzie specializes in helping women find love after toxic relationships so they can rebuild epic self-confidence, rekindle their optimism about the future, and finally find the courage to put themselves back out there to attract real love.