Courgette, Pea and Mint SaladMar 10, 2020
This is a delicious light Courgette, Pea and Mint salad that goes with almost anything. It is fresh and full of raw goodness.
• 4 medium courgettes (preferable organic)
• 100g of feta cheese
• 1.5 cups of peas (fresh or cooked frozen peas)
• 1 brunch of mint
• Optional - 1/2 cup of pomegranate or 1/2 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes
• Juice of one medium lemon
• 100ml of Olive Oil
• 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon of honey
• 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
1. Using a peeler, peel courgettes from top to bottom making wide ribbons and add them to the salad bowl.
2. Add cooked or fresh peas to the salad and then add crumbled feta and chopped mint leaves.
3. Combine dressing ingredients to a jar and shake well. Pour the desired amount over the salad.
4. Garnish with pomegranate or cherry tomatoes.